Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Stack-On LS-1402 Log Stacker

Stack-On LS-1402 Log Stacker Review



Stack-On LS-1402 Log Stacker Feature

  • Can also be used to stack lumber and other items.
  • No tools needed - assembles in minutes with standard 2-inch by 4-inch boards.
  • Individual Pack contains 2 stacker brackets. Each bracket is: 14-1/8-inch W by 5-5/8-inch D by 5-inch H slots to form the upright corners.
  • Insert two 2-inch by 4-inch boards (max 8 feet) into the horizontal slots to form the base. Insert four 2-inch by 4-inch (max 4 feet) into the vertical
No more messy woodpile! EZ-Stacker Wood Crib sets up in seconds. No tools or hardware needed. You just add 2 x 4s to make a wood crib up to 8 feet long and 4 feet high. Tough, durable, black ABS plastic can't rust, stain or decay. Material: Black ABS plastic, Capacity (lbs.): Varies


1 comment:

  1. HIO 8ft Log Rack from Bizarkdeal

    I have been heating my home primarily with wood for the last 5 years. My family and I love the warm cozy heat put off by a wood stove. The problem is, it can be a big mess. I have been keeping my wood on pallets outside for years, but they are beginning to fall apart and the wood more or less just ends up on the ground because there is nothing to keep the logs from rolling down the side.

    I decided to get this rack for outside use because I have one just like it (only much smaller) next to the wood stove and I love it. FIrstly, this thing is BIG! It can hold a LOT of wood, and it gets it a good 8 inches up off the ground (and away from unwanted slithering and furry guests.) Because it has sides, it holds more wood more securely than stacking it on pallets and it makes it easy to put a tarp over to keep it dry. I might just buy two more of these to hold an entire heating season worth of wood neatly.

    It is worth noting that it was very easy to put together. It only took about 15 minutes to do by myself, but you will need tools that are not included in the package to do it. I used a pair of Vice-grips and an adjustable wrench.

    ReplyDelete